Deuce Management & Promotion has recently collaborated with Pop-Up Music; a new licensing company offering real music for films, advertising, TV, gaming, and corporate.
With an ethos to provide and produce music that sounds true to the genre, Pop-Up Music make Folk music that sounds like it's from the Shetland Islands and Grunge like it is from Seattle. What makes them different besides the high quality of their sounds is their extensive and eclectic pool of musicians, ready to create music, not to mention a catalogue of tracks of various genres from independent artists worldwide.
Pop-Up Music and Deuce Management & Promotion are now seeking more high quality acts to be added to their roster. Benefits of being signed to Pop-Up Music include:
- Working with people who have links with companies and organisations around the world such as SKY
- Potentially earning a large sum of money if your material is selected for inclusion on films, commercials etc
- Having your music exposed to thousands of people if selected, which may then result in future opportunities
- Having a non exclusive contract with Pop-Up Music
Recent success stories with Pop-Up Music include a track being used on an ADIDAS advert which you can view below:
This is a fantastic opportunity to have your music considered for exposure through various outlets. In addition to this, due to the high standards set, all bands and artists registered with Deuce will receive priority listening when music is required by Pop-Up Music for future projects.
If you would like your music to be considered for inclusion on Pop-Up Music’s roster, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name / band name
- A link to your music or video
- Where you are based
- The style of your music
- Are you registered with a collection agency i.e. PRS, ASCAP etc?
- Are you currently signed to an exclusive licensing / publishing company?
- Do you have an instrumental version of all or any of your tracks?
Further information on Pop-Up Music can be found on their website www.pop-upmusic.com or you can follow them on Facebook HERE
For a free evaluation and information on registering with Deuce Management & Promotion, please forward a link to your music to email@example.com
Further information on Deuce Management & Promotion can be found at www.deucemp.com
We look forward to hearing from you!