Wednesday 11 July 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with The Very Talented Lyricist & Artist Sinz



Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with The Very Talented Lyricist & Artist Sinz, We talk Inspiration, Influences, Fashion Stylist and His Current Projects.
A great Interview
Enjoy!


Snapshot_20110608_4.jpg

Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do? 

A: My name is Sinz, I'm now 25 years old, I've been a lyricist and artist since early naughties. Lol, I just love music, it gives me a outlet to release frustrations that happen in my life, and keep myself sane, instead of keeping it all inside and ending up insane!!! 

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words 

A: Pop, Commercial, Money Maker, Related. ....I say related, because I feel anything I go through, someone else has been through or going through what I went through myself, so that person sits there listening and says "yeh, I know what Sinz is/has gone through, I like this" ...I just want and like to inspire people that things can be bright at the end of everything dark, 

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? 

A: At the moment, I'm writing new material for a new E.P, I've recently just come out of hospital due to surgery on the chest, a collapsed lung and a few complications afterwards, but I'm recovering now, so there will be references towards my time and stress I suffered in that period, I mean, I missed Christmas, my two daughters couldn't see their daddy over Xmas because he was ill in hospital, I know there are people worse off than me, but I was still devastated and distraught. I just hope this Xmas is 55646495328 million times better for my girls, because I'm going to do everything in my power to be around this Christmas. 

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 

A: I see myself signed, hopefully. Publishing deal, sync deal ...The money is along the lyric writing route, but the artist route appeals to me too. So whatever deal I get handed to me, if the terms are right and I'm not 'handcuffing myself' as such ....Then who knows what could happen. I just want to make music for the people. 

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 

A: My inspiration comes from my life stories and happenings, from relationship breakdowns, to being in hospital, to my daughters being bored..all my inspiration comes from my heart, I don't write fake shit, Just because I rap doesn't mean I'm around guns, drugs, hoes and shit like that? ...You know? ..I never seen a gun in real life ...I'm just a normal regular guy with a passion of rap music and likes to perform. 

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 

A: I listen to both, I don't judge people that got a preference, I like the fact that the U.K is more on the map in regards to Hiphop now, about 5 years ago, no-one thought we'd be where we are now in regards to hiphop culture in the U.K being recognised in the U.K, and that's thanks to people like Tinie Tempah, Chipmunk, Skepta ...etc. Not only Hiphop music, but U.K music as a whole, look at what Adele has achieved in the U.S ...completely dumbfounding. I bet she pinches herself sometimes to realise if it's true!! LOL ..Not that she needs to, because she's so amazing. And you got Jessie J too ...whom is also amazing... So many U.K acts that put us on the map, and it's a amazing feeling to be recognised, because it gives unsigned acts more of a chance to be signed by a U.S label. 

Q:What Artist do you listen to? 

A: if I answered this question in lists, I'd be here for months, literally, for a rapper my music tastes are diverse, I don't just listen to rap, I listen to everything, even classical ..Like phantom of the opera stuff, lately I've also been listening to Ed Sheeran, Adele, Jessie J, Charlene Soraia, Cher Lloyd, Tons of music, I like listening to alot of Craig David's old material, aswell as Lighthouse Family..Nickelback, 2pac, Linkin Park, Jay-Z, Rihanna ....Like I said, so many...I love all music. 

Q:Who influences your music? 

My life, and my daughters...everything I do, is for them. Seriously... I couldn't live without them. 

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? 

Smart, casual, underground, Sharp, Stylish ...I don't just still to one part of fashion, I love hoodies, but then I love jeans, and then I love suits ..I love a mix, but the stuff I wear has to match ...Matching trainers to the tracksuit I'm wearing, aswell as matching shoes to the suit I'm wearing..And always a NICE tie!!! Lol. 

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? 

A: I don't know what your like for having numbers on here ...But yo, anyone is open to contact me, labels, collaborators, girls ...Lol, 07934791451. 
People can also search me via facebook - Billy Sinz Dunn 
My facebook fan page, - http://facebook.com/sinz2k11 
and my reverbnation page is .. - http://reverbnation.com/sinz 
So yea, anyone wanting to get hold of me regarding ANYTHING...please do so.... 
shout to Harsh.TV and I'm really appreciative of the interview!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment