Wednesday 11 July 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with the very Gifted Daniel





Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with the very Gifted Daniel, We talk  Inspiration, Influences, Fashion Style and Current Music Projects.
A great Interview & A  must Read
Enjoy!

Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?
Well, in short words, my name is Daniel, i'm a Portuguese Producer/DJ part of the back to back project called FUNKyou2

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
happy, passionable, "sets people free", groovy and moody.

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
I'm collaborating with some people right now, but the biggest one is called FUNKyou2. It's a back to back project with my friend Francisco and we play all around Portugal and sometimes in others countries (Spain, Angola)... but Portugal is our core business. We play commercial house music - all the hit songs. I also work in a recording studio called "Input Studio" and we record and produce a lot of bands, solo artists, movie soundtracks, tv ads and everything related to the music industry.
Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 
Well, my goal is to be playing my music all over the world.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 
I think everything that move's is an inspiration for me, but the truth is that i listen to a lot of music and a lot of artists.. and all of them are part of my inspiration! 

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 
I studied advanced music production in the UK last year (2011) and had contact with tons of artists from all over the world... everyone with different ideas and visions about the music business. Even though the US music is more commercial and, probably, more "ear" friendly, i think i have to say that i prefer to listen to UK music because i think it's more inspirational and not as "plastic" as the US music sounds like.

Q:What Artist do you listen to? 
Right now, Jamie Woon.

Q:Who influences your music?
I get influences by every single thing.. from a TV ad to an Indie record passing on Folk music! The think is: you have to put your heart into it.

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? 
It depends on the day, but it might be: casual, trendy, simple, bold and colourful.

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? 
I'm up to collaborate with everyone that really loves music and they can reach me at dpocas@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment