Monday 28 November 2011

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with The Very Lovely Singer/Songwriter Alison

Allison 3  0354 final.jpg

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with The Very Lovely Singer/Songwriter Alison, We talk Inspiration, Current Music Projects, Fashion style and Where does Alison see herself in 5 years time. Find Out
Enjoy!

Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?

I am a singer songwriter. To me the music is the most important thing. I think of my songs as living creations, and I am the messenger giving life to each song. Sometimes I cannot sleep for days until a new song is finished. I write about life, love, and the world around me. Music is such a beautiful way to connect with people. It is like breathing. I tell stories and convey emotions in my own unique way. It is my hope to connect with as many people as I can and give them an experience.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words

Real, passionate, emotional, honest, dynamic

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?

I am currently writing material for my album "Barricades". I plan on releasing it in summer of 2012.

n692940071_5675973_4712 copy.jpg

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

I see myself touring and sharing my music with the world. I also hope to have at least 1 Grammy by then.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?

I am inspired my life and love. Many times I will have conversations with friends about what they are going through and I will relate it to my own life. I am also very inspired by nature. I use a lot of references to light, fire, cold and rain in my music. There are these natural forces that shape our environment and they are very powerful, just like our emotions.

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?

I would definitely say UK music. I have always been very drawn to the UK music scene. I just feel like they get it over there.

Q:What Artist do you listen to?

Right now I am listening to Foster the People, Coldplay, James Morrison, Adele, Jessie J, and The Script.

Q:Who influences your music?

I am very influenced by artists like Adele, Jessie J, and Natasha Bedingfield. I also listen to James Morrison, Coldplay, and The Script a lot.

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?

vintage, eclectic, classic, colorful, timeless

Allison 2 copy4.jpg

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?

They can visit my website www.theallisongray.com

I can also be reached on facebook www.facebook.com/allisongraymusic

No comments:

Post a Comment