Friday 4 December 2015



Image
"JUST LET ME KNOW" - NEW SINGLE OUT NOW ON iTUNES!!!!!
Image
Hey guys!

"JUST LET ME KNOW" - THE NEW SINGLE IS OUT NOW!!!!! Something to round off an amazing year and begin 2016 with pure positives vibes! Peep the artwork above (designed by me). 

Written by UK Funky House ambassador Donae'O and myself, and produced by UK Garage living legend Mark Hill of Artful Dodger alongside trail blazing producer Deanyboy (Shystie's "Stop", "Let Me Go"), "Just Let Me Know" IS AVAILABLE FROM iTUNES - CLICK HERE, have a listen and download NOW!

Thank you to all who've been supporting me throughout 2015. Hope you enjoy this song! Follow me on twitterinstagram and facebook for updates. (I'm also on Snapchat now. Woohoo! - Just search for: jermaineriley).

Love you guys! Have an amazing Christmas and new years!
Image
 

No comments:

Post a Comment