Sunday 14 April 2013

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented ***Reesco Ent ***





Info: Reesco Ent is a mid- atlantic based artist. Born and raised in Richmond,Va. Reesco Ent has appeared on nationally released mixtapes and has collaborated with artist such as: T-Pain & Styles P. Reesco Ent is ranked #3 in his area on Reverbnation, which proves people are listening. Reesco Ent can be found on his website.www.reverbnation.com on Facebook and Twitter @Reescoent. For booking, production and collaboration.reescoent@gmail.com.
  
Interview: Reesco Ent is the artist, producer and label. My primary mission is to bring diversity to the game. I created this machine to manufacture cost efficient hit music by eliminating the studio, producer and engineer. I perform all those tasks.....All I need is a distribution deal.

My music in 5 words: original, creative, soulful, witty and real.

3 Fun Facts: I cut hair, My favorite subject is history, I always wanted to be a storm chaser.

The clarity and annunciation in my delivery makes my voice stand out.

Of course I write my own material, without pad and pen.(Freestyle)

I'm currently in The Style P Remix Contest. Can I ask all of you to vote for me https://apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/315415/voteable_entries/66350263
I'm working on my alter ego project: Trinidad Jones song called Beavis and Butthead, youtube it.

I see myself in 5 years operating out of a Manhattan office building, producing developing other acts on my label.

Believe it or not.I get a lot of inspiration from the nay sayers (haters). Simply because they are not easily impressed. You have to work hard for there acceptance.

I'd rather listen to U.S. music. I guess it's a traditional thing.

I'm listening to Kendrick Lamar right now. I like artist that try to be different.

Who influences my music. Not an easy question. I get influences from different sources. My biggest influence was Elvis. My grandmother use to bring Elvis records home when I was a kid. I'd listen to them along with her R&B records. The elvis records sounded, not necessarily better but so different. Thats when I understood what styles were.   

My fashion style in 5 words: Neat, affordable, cool, conservative and comfortable.

You contact me at reescoent@gmail.com for collaborations. I will collaborate with any artist/band any genres. I represent the people.

I would like to thanks to Harsharan Landa for this opportunity to showcase my music. And thanks to the Harshtv Fans for there support.

No comments:

Post a Comment