Wednesday 20 February 2013

***Harsh.TV Does An Very Special Interview with The Hot New Artist -That Really Is The Talk of The Music Industry Right Now Callum Stewart****




Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?  
My name is Callum Stewart and i'm a 16 year old singer/songwriter from Northern Ireland. I've been singing for about 4 years and although I used to be in a band, I have recently started my solo project.


Q: Describe your Music in 5 words 
Alternative, meaningful, contemporary, pop, stirring


Q.Please give your Fans 3 Fun Facts About you 
I'm very clumsy/accident prone
I used to hate music and played a lot of rugby instead
I live in the countryside so one of my favorite things to do is drive my tractor 

Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 
I think that the main thing is that people aren't expecting it when they first hear it so it has a shock factor. I'm not sure exactly why but that seems to be people's first reaction which hopefully makes it stand out.

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material?
Yes, although my first released track was a cover, I write my own material and love to co-write as well.


Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? 
I'm currently working on my first E.P and i hope to have it released later this year.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I'd love to still be making music and hopefully be doing it as a full time career.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?  
Everywhere! It ranges from artists such as Al Green and Louis Armstrong to more contemporary artists such as John Mayer and Ram's Pocket Radio. If i'm writing though it's usually about something recent that I've been thinking about either in the world around me or just in myself.

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?  
Although there is a lot of US music that I love and take a lot of direction from, there is nothing I love more than finding a local, under the radar band to listen too. Also because I live in the UK, I feel that I get to experience a wider range of the music it has to offer compared to the US.

Q:What Artist do you listen to?
It changes a lot! Ram's Pocket Radio, Twin Atlantic, Hudson Taylor, Ben Howard and John Mayer are all bands that I put on repeat but my music collection changes almost daily.

Q:Who influences your music?  
Ram's Pocket Radio would probably be my main influence as he is a very original artist with no definable genre and this is something I would like to describe myself as. Old Motown artists also inspire me as it feel's like the music is more "real" than some modern day music that is released.

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?  
Casual, laid-back,non-branded, contemporary, simple

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?
Leace me a message on facebook:
Or follow me on Twitter @CallumStewartNI

No comments:

Post a Comment