Friday 28 September 2012

Find Out - About Lexie













My name is Lexie Hofer and I am a singer songwriter from Leavenworth, Kansas; the home of the Federal Penitentiary. They don’t know I’m gone yet. My favorite things in the entire world are music and blue butterflies. I am obsessed with music because it is the only medicine in the world that can truly heal a person. I am obsessed with blue butterflies because turquoise is my favorite color and butterflies are creatures that start off as something misunderstood, but once they come out of their shell, they turn into something beautiful. This is really relatable to me and so many other people in the world. I hope to share my passion for music with people all over the world and show them that even though they are misunderstood, they are beautiful. In the words of Ralph Waldo Emerson, “To be great is to be misunderstood”.

No comments:

Post a Comment