Wednesday 11 July 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented recording/performing artist Malia Carine



Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented recording/performing artist Malia Carine.

We talk Music inspirations, Who Malia playing on her Playlist, Find out what her current music project 

is as well as her 3 Fun Facts.
A Great Interview
Enjoy!!!


Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do? 
A: My name is Malia Carine and I am a recording/performing artist 

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words 
A: pop, dance, easy to memorize and sticks in people's minds, catchy choruses, variety, energy 

Q.Please give your Fans 3 Fun Facts About you 
A: I had my first singing experience when I was 5 years old, never eat before a show, I'm a chocoholic! 

Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 
A: it’s a voice that has a personality and that connects with the audience, with their souls. 

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? 
A: Some of them, or I’ll collaborate with some top producers like I did on the titles Fly away or Today I’m free 

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? 
A: I’m currently working on recording other songs to complete my first album, and developing the business by connecting with people around the world. 

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 
A: An international artist 

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 
A: listening, watching, sharing, reading 

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 
A: I’m more familiar with US Music because that’s what I grew up listening, but it doesn’t stop me from enjoying some UK artists! 

Q:What Artist do you listen to? 
A: it goes from Rihanna, Tina Turner, Aretha Franklin to Adele, Sade, Estelle 

Q:Who influences your music? 
A: Any gospel classics, Jazz standards, Motown music, also world music sounds. 

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? 
A: colourful, edgy, classic, vintage, trendy fashion 

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? 

A: They can visit and listen to my music on my website onhttp://www.reverbnation.com/maliacarine 
They can also find me around the web on twitter on http://www.twitter.com/maliacarine 

I hope I make a difference in the community through my music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment