Wednesday 11 July 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented Springz




Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented Springz
We talk Current Music Projects, What's On The Hot Playlist, Music Inspiration, Fashion Style and Much More........
A Great Interview
Enjoy!!!


Q. Tell us who you are and What you Do
1. I go by Say Something Springz ,Springz,Philly Springz which ever is more comfortable for you to relay. I am a up and coming artist i wouldn't put myself in a specific category i make feel good ,and good music that's all. I've been rapping and doing music for ten years.

Q. Describe your Music in 5 Words 
2. Quality, inspiring, motivational, Great, timeless, describes my music.

Q.What makes your voice stand out From Other Artist?
3 .My voice i believe is one of a kind because i try to not sound like any one else, assertive, but smooth.

Q.Do you Write your Own Material?
4. I have always wrote my own music, and always WILL !

Q. What are your Current Projects that you are working on? 
5. New projects in the works are a upcoming album titled "Mind Over Matter" and mixtape titled "The Heat Is On"

Q. Where do you see your self in 5 years time? 
6. In five years i see myself making a lasting  foot print in the music industry with out my creativity being compromised .

Q. Where do you get your inspiration from? 
7. My inspiration comes from, years of hardship ,and months of success, as well as late under ground artist Spittage, My Grand Father, Naysayers.

Q. Do you Like US or UK Music? 
8. I don't dislike any music both are good when done right  UK artist i like are Chipmunk.

Q. Who's on your Playlist at the Moment?
9. Artist i'm currently listening to are Fabolous,CHipmunk,Florida,Jada Kiss,Big Sean, Kanye West,Jay Z,Drake , and myself.

Q. Describe your Fashion Style in 5 Words?
10. My fashion style- Unique, Urban, Casual, Comfortable, Stylish

Q. How can people Connect and Collaborate with you?
11.Any one willing to collab and work can reach me - springz07@yahoo.com or twitter @215Springz
     Facebook.com/215Springz   Reverbnation.com/PhillySpringz
   
      I currently charge at the moment for features and collabs due to my hectic schedule and work ethic, as well as the many projects my hands are on
      but if your equally hard working and talented i can over look a fee for good music . Feel free to contact me .


No comments:

Post a Comment