Wednesday 11 July 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with The Very Talented Hip Hop Artist Wonderkid B.O.U.N.C.E





Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with The Very Talented Hip Hop Artist Wonderkid B.O.U.N.C.E , We talk about Fashion Style, Influences, Inspirations and His Current Projects.
A Great Interview
Enjoy!

Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?
My artist name is Wonderkid B.O.U.N.C.E. (''B.etter O.ne U N.ever C.an E.xperience''). I am a hiphop artist from Amsterdam and I have been rapping for approximately eight years now. In the past years I have managed to release two mixtapes, the first one came out in 2008 and goes by the name ''Wonderkid Magic Show''. In 2011 the second one followed and is called ''B.O.U.N.C.E''. In extension of these releases I have dropped four music videos that can all be viewed on YouTube.   ''Chase Your Dreams Or Die'', ''Show Me What U Got'', ''Play Your Position'' and ''Stunnin'' are the titles of the released music videos.


Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
How I would describe my music? I guess I have to stick to the words that really represent my music the most: Suave, Uplifting,Confident, Relatable and Energetic. From my point of view these five words are the perfect summary of my music sound.


Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
Currently I am working on my EP Called "Elevated", which is entirely produced by my inhouse producer Aye Q.


Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Thinking about my future , I see myself positioned as an established artist with a household name . I hope to have released multiple succesful albums and that I am able to tour all over the world. So basicly my main dream is to pursue music as a fulltime career and uplift and entertain people through my music.
Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
My inspiration comes from life itself, experiences that me and the people around me go through and conversations I have with individuals.


Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?

The music I listen to varies a lot. I am very open minded and I enjoy different types of music. The UK scene is an interesting scene which I am a big fan of, but if I really have to choose I will go for US Music. The reason why is the fact that US music is more versatile.

Q: What Artist do you listen to?
There are a number of artists I listen to, but only a few have really had an impact on me as an artist. These are:

-Lil Bow Wow( His young age and early success inspired me to start rapping)

- Kanye West( He brought something new to the game, music and fashion wise)

- Jay-Z(His wordplay and topics inspired me to be more creative in my songs)

- T.I(His stage presence inspired and helped me to develop my own)

- Usher( ‘Confessions’ is one of my favorite albums of all time)
Q:Who influences your music?
I can not really describe who influences my music, but as I previously answered I get most of my inspiration through life.


Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?
My fashionstyle is a mixture of different ones, but still really recognisable as my own. Since I just have five words I can go for, I describe my style as: Street, Confident, Creative, Detailed and Sophisticated.
Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?
People can contact me in several ways listed below:

- General Email: contact.sfmusicgroup@gmail.com
- Personal Email: wonderkidb@gmail.com
- Facebook:
www.facebook.com/Wonderkidbounce
- Twitter: @wonderkidbounce

No comments:

Post a Comment