Monday 18 June 2012

Harsh.TV Features - Shlomi Levi feat Miss Ziv - Air celebus - Official Video (HD)





My name is Shlomi Levi, DJ / Producer:

This are my commercial tracks:

This are my Tech House tracks:

This are some of my tracks that not published yet:

This are some of my remixes:

I finished my first video clip few day ago, take a look:

If you want to download one of the tracks that are blocked for download, let me know.

Thanks for listening,


Regards,
all4
Skype: levi.shlomi



Shlomi Levi feat Miss Ziv - Air Celebus


This Track is the story of celebrities who died young but the urban legend says that they are in some Heavenly Island, Celebus Island.
This is the story about their boarding to the flight to Celebus Island via Air Celebus.

Credits:
Music Producer: Shlomi Levi
Vocals: Rinat Ziv
Instruments: Shlomi Levi
Mix: Shlomi Levi, Avihai Edri & Benzion Ben Carmona
Mastering: Avihai Edri
Video: Eyal Zion

Listen, Download & Remixes:
More Info: www.shlomilevi.com

Booking:
info@daviddance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment