Friday 22 June 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented LyLy GreenLuv




Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented LyLy GreenLuv, we talk about 
 her first album Number 1, Find Out Just What She Is Describing when she says 
Comfortable, Sexy, Tasty, Ecological, Trendy, Also Find what'son her hot Playlist.
A great Interview
Enjoy!!!

Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?

A, I am LyLy GreenLuv green pop artist who produced her first album Number 1 and is also the publisher. She produced 6 videos and is working on a new one. One of the songs on the album received an honourable mention from the Billboard as one of the best songs in the world (I Love you in my mind) She is working on translating this song in Spanish. LyLy produced this album with music composer Luc Milard and she wrote all the lyrics and the concept of each songs speaking to a love one and the earth at the same time (green & Love)

Q. Describe your music in 5 words

A. POP – EASY TO REMEMBER – FUN – LOVING - INSPIRING



Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists?

A. Its texture, wormth, and the fact that it is unique and comes direct from the Heart



Q. Do you Write Your Own Material?

A. Yes I wrote all the lyrics and Luc Milard composed all the music and I now have my studio where I can produce my songs and take my time



Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
For the first time, we did a remake of a cover song. I am thinking of attracting more visibility on my website and youtube with a cover song that will make my original material more known and appreciated to a greater audience.


Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
although I try to take Life one day at a time, I’d like to visualise that in 5 years I will have many more albums,and an international recognition,

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 

A.When I wrote my first song, I was inspired by 911 and wanting to make a Peace song. Second I was inspired by the music of Luc Milard and by listening to his music, some lyrics came out. I think it is a Divine activity and the words came out just like that. I am very much into constructive way of living my life and all comes from that.



Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?
Of course you will notice that I worked with a composer that is absolutely inspired by the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Bethoven,

And many others. I Love pop music, dance music, latin, blues etc.



Q:What Artist Are on your Playlist?

A.Lady GaGa,Madona, Adele, Michael Buble, Queen, Aerosmith, disco music, classical music and of course my cd, I also made song in French that are airplaying on francophone radios. I love Serge Gainsbourg, Brigitte Bardot, Snoop dog. And many others.



Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?

A. Comfortable, Sexy, Tasty, Ecological, Trendy



: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? 
A. People can visit my website. http://www.lylygreenluv.com and from there, all my contact infos are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment