Monday 11 June 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented Rico Bowen



Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented Rico Bowen, who is a singer/songwriter/Musician with his Band The Mighty Rollers. We Talk About His Current Music Projects, Inspirations, What's on His Hot Playlist and Find Out What makes his Voice stand Out!! 

Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do? 

My name is Rico Bowen and I am a singer/songwriter/musician with my band, The Mighty Rollers!

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words -


 Rock, Groove, Soul, Passion, Heart

Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 


my range, I can change the style of my voice, from Pure singing to fun singing to Rapping. 

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? 


Yes

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? 


I'm finishing up the debut Mighty Rollers Album and I am also working on producing and writing for Blues Artist Mischa Gohlke.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?


 A Superstar!

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 


Good Question!..Love, Life and Music!

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 


Just a good song! no matter where it comes from.

Q:What Artist Are on your Playlist? 


I listening to at this time..Chevelle, Led Zeppelin, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Earth Wind & Fire, Guns and Roses, Foo Fighters and The Temptations.

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? 


Simple, Dark, Casual, Cool, Classy!

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment