Thursday 24 May 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented and Humble Artist Precise Panic

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented and Humble Artist Precise Panic. We talk about What's on His Hot Playlist Right Now, What current projects he is working on and Find Out Just Why He Prefers to Listen to US Music Over The UK.
A Great Interview 
Enjoy!
Q.Tell us Who you Are and What you Do?

Whats Going on, I go by the name of Precise Panic or P.Panic. I was born , raised and still live in The Bronx Borough of New York City. I'm an Aspiring Recording Artist, as well as Song writer, Producer & Audio Engineer. I've Been writing and recording Music Since Early middle school, ever since i became familiar with Battle rapping. From then on i put the Battle rap to the side, and started to pursue the Music aspect of the Hip Hop culture. 

Q.Please Describe your Music in 5 words
5 words to describe my music would be , Inspirational, Heartfelt,  Refreshing, Energetic, and Rational

Q.How does your Voice Stand Out From Other Artist?
Not sure how to answer this, But i think it's for the people to decide how my voice stands out compared to other artists, I'm just here to Propose images within my words hoping to make a difference in someones life.

Q.Do you write all your own Material?
I write, record and produce all of my own material, as well as Graphic Designs and occasional Beat Making.

Q.What are you Currently Working On?
I am currently working on a Freestyle Mix tape entitled The Paranormal Freestyles Reloaded, a compilation Mix tape called The Unexpected Arrival, and My debut album which is currently Untitled. You can expect the release of Both The Paranormal Freestyles and The Unexpected Arrival Late June.

Q.Where will you be in 5 years time?
In 5 years time, i see myself Graduating from college with some sort of Degree, not really sure what i'm going for as of right now. And as for Music, Time will tell, i'm going to continue to record and flood the Streets and internet with My Voice.

Q. Where do you get your Inspiration from?
I get my Inspiration from my neighborhood, seeing people struggle to survive , living below their means. It's so Overwhelming, at the end of the day, there is no other choice but to go hard!

Q.Do you prefer US or UK Music?
I would prefer U.S music over U.K music just because i'm not too familiar with the U.K accent, so it kind of throws me off. Regardless, i respect everyone who pursues their love for music.

Q. What's on your Playlist Right Now?
My Playlist consists of artist such as Biggie, Tupac, Big L, Jay Z, Nas, Eminem, Cam'ron, The Lox, Mase, 50 cent, Lloyd Banks, Vado Juelz Santana, the Hip Hop/Rap list can go on. I listen to R&B Occasionally, as well as other genres of music.

Q. Please describe your Fashion Style in 5 Words?
My fashion style described in 5 words would be, Original, Simple, Gratifying, Trendy & Distinct.


Q. How can people Connect and Collaborate with you?
I can be contacted at my email ThisisPPanic@Gmail.com or you can follow me at www.Twitter.com/PPanicand keep yourself updated there.

No comments:

Post a Comment