Friday 27 April 2012

Harsh.TV Features - APJ (Aparajith) - NON STOP LOVE (2012 SONG )





Singer/Songwriter/Lyric Composer - APJ (Aparajith)
http://itunes.apple.com/album/non-stop-love-single/id497860938
APJ & hi S tory of NON STOP LOVE :
I wrote the song NON STOP LOVE in the Summer of 2011 along with few other songs .
After that , I composed the tunes to the lyrics myself & recorded the acapellas for the same .
Then , Ive met a Beat poducer from Germany & sent him the acapella to get the desired beats . So , he made the beats and sent the instrumental track .
Actually this part is hard for me , as here I have to again adjust the lyrics to the musical tune he made .
Then , Ive recorded the Final Vocals with the instrumental track in like december & sent it for mixing .
So, after all my hardwork , this is the Song :D
Proudly , I can say I did everything to the song [right from Writing the song to like Uploading here ;) ]
I dont have any vocal or music classes , I got only raw passion ;)
Im like i can do everything once I got some contract or some break.
Now , Hoping to see some change & development for me in this field :)
So , thats all i guess .
If you like it , thankyou I appreciate it , i love u too :)
if u dont , even then # peace ......
God Bless


- APJ


No comments:

Post a Comment