Thursday 5 April 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented Andy Platon

0.jpg

1.jpg

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented
Andy Platon
We Talk Music Inspirations, Influences and Current Music Projects as well
As
Fashion Style A Great Interview
You Don't Want To Miss
Enjoy!


Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?

Well ... I’m a 20 year old who enjoys creating music and sounds … directing films and music-videos … feeling blessed in every moment because I can do what I really love doing …


Q: Describe your Music in 5 words

Versatile, new, energetic, stable, hopeful ..



Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?

As a child, I never liked putting limits or boundaries on my work, writing and producing all kinds of music. Now its the same, Im working on all kind of projects, with artists from different genres of music.

Also, lately, I’ve been working a lot on pop and dubstep projects. Very soon you’ll hear some nice stuff from my studio.



Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

Hopefully, still in the studio, or maybe touring around the world, promoting my own project ... who knows, life is full of surprises :-)

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?

I believe that inspiration for me comes from all kinds of places ... Life, people that surround me, situations in which I’m involved. I think that a lot of the time, inspiration is already here, inside, and all I need is a „trigger”.


Q: What would you rather listen to UK or US Music?

I have always been as inspired by the UK as I have by US music. I enjoy a lot of UK music because it has always been one step ahead of the others. Also, it’s great that many Grammy Award Winning producers and artists, who have big succes in US and not only, are from UK. Actually, I’m seriously thinking about moving to the UK.



Q:What Artist do you listen to?

I listen to everything that can inspire me. From Adele, Coldplay, The Beatles to Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Muse, U2, Deep Purple, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Billie Holiday, Bob Marley, Classical music ... lately Skrillex, Flux Pavilion, Chase & Status and many others.

It’s a very long list. I have quite a versatile taste when it comes to music. I grew up playing the classical guitar but after that I started as a hip-hop producer, so I guess, that’s where it comes from...


Q:Who influences your music?

I think in my music people can find very small influences from all the artists/producers that I mentioned above, but I always try to come up with my own sound and style and so far, hopefully, I succeeded.

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?

Well ... what’s that ? (joking)

I guess I would have to say: “ME” , comfortable, confident, straight, and ME … again


Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?

I am always looking forward working with talented and hard-working artists, who never give up on their dreams.

People can find me on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/soundland ) , Twitter (https://twitter.com/andyplaton ) ... they can also send me demos at: andyplaton [dot] pr [at] gmail [dot] com


No comments:

Post a Comment