Monday 19 March 2012

Over 20,000 + Views within the First Week on You Tube with his Hot New Album ''Hello Earth'' Check Out The Harsh.TV Interview With Jermaine Riley


Hello Earth!! Please Say Hello Everyone To The Man or shall we say Superman Himself!!
Mr
Jermaine Riley
He is Seriously Making Some BIG MUSIC MOVES right about Now, Hitting Over 20,000 + Views within the First Week on You Tube with his Hot New Album
''Hello Earth''
We Thank Him as he Made Time To Do A Quick Interview With Harsh.TV For all you Fans Out There!!
So Be Sure To share The love and Check It Out, You Wouldn't Want To Miss Out On This One!!
Enjoy!
Thank you Again Jermaine


JERMAINE_2012 SHOTS_7.jpg

Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?

Hello Earth, I'm Jermaine Riley. I sing, dance and write songs. I hope you enjoy them! I also do a bit of graphic design and do all my own artwork, websites, etc... as well as edit and co-produce my own music videos. I'm here to entertain you.


Q: Describe your Music in 5 words

Something everyone should listen to.

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?

I'm currently writing a few songs to pitch to other artists both in the UK and internationally, alongside writing my next album, which I've VERY excited about. It'll be my first commercial release as a solo artist.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

On tour, at the Grammy's, in the studio making great music... I see a lot of success in the next 5 years by the grace of God. I just want to build, grow and get better at what I do and provide for my family.


Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?

I'm inspired by other great artists. It doesn't matter where you're from, but Michael Jackson, Usher, Boyz II Men, Brandy, Drake and Ed Sheeran are just some of my main influences. I'm inspired by their art. I'm inspired by anything artistic really. I also draw inspiration from comic books and movies. I'm a huge movie buff!

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?

That's an extremely hard question. Because most of my main influences are from the US, I've learnt most of what I know from US artists. However, in terms of new talent the UK is killing the world right now. So, if I wanted to stay close to my roots musically, I'd go with US... but if I wanted to look toward the future, I'm UK all the way! Haha!


Q:What Artist do you listen to?

Right now I'm into Adele, Ed Sheeran... Cherri V, Frank Ocean, Jhene Aiko... Chris Brown, Emeli Sande... and this SUPER talented singer/songwriter named Lianne La Havas. I went to see her live recently and it was one of the greatest shows I've ever seen in my life. VERY few are touching her vocally! I'm a huge fan and would marry her and settle down without hesitation. Hahaha!

Q:Who influences your music?

All of the above. :-)

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?

Simply smart, clean, tidy sexiness. Hahaha!


JERMAINE_2012 SHOTS_13.jpg

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?

All you have to do is hit my team on info@repmeltd.com or holler at me on twitter: @jermaine_riley :-)


Be Sure To Go Get His New Album, It is The Talk of 2012 so Far. You are going to Love, that's if you don't already have it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment