Tuesday 8 November 2011

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with the very Gifted D'in Cheung

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with the very Gifted D'in Cheung, We talk Inspiration, Influences, Fashion Style and the all important question. Just where will he be in 5 years time!!!
Find out in this great Interview





Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?
A. My name is D'in Cheung, born in Singapore, Lived in Hong Kong, Australia , Norway and currently Japan. I compose, arrange, and record anything related to musics for my clients and also a guitar instructor.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
A. Sincere, Dreamy, Agressive, Elegant, Addictive!!

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
A: I had gather musicians from Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore and we are doing some Electronic + Metal + Amy Winehouse like Vocal to do 2 tracks together, And also helping to produce a Talent singer from Taiwan for her coming EP .


Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
A: I don't know, I had been to 4 different places for living in 3 years, I hope if plans work out, I want be a full time musician and juz do music for living.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
A: From life experience, There's just too many things in life to learn especially in respect and manners!

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?
A: Both!

Q:What Artist do you listen to?
A: Currently listening to Go Radio, Dir En Grey, Evanescence, Dramagods, Boris, Celldweller, Daft Punk, Earl Klugh, Eminem, Foo Fighters, Katy Perry, Rachael Yamagata.

Q:Who influences your music?
A.
From my life,someone else's experiences and watching movies.I will try to feel what they are feeling and gather their emotions and write into a song, sometimes just musics.

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?
A: Comfortable, Casual, Neat, Cool and Smart

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment