Monday 7 November 2011

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview Fevah

Fevah Promo Pic 3.jpg

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Multi Talented Fevah, We talk Inspiration, Influences, John Legends Little Brother and about Busta Rhymes 'Right Hand Man' as well as His Latest Projects to. A great interview, A great Read!

Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?
Wudup, It's ya Boy Fevah Reppin the 305! I'm an Indie Hip Hop artist/ Recording Engineer! I've co-owned a Studio called 45 to Life Studios & I've recorded artist such as Vaughn Anthony(John Legends lil' brother), Spliff Star (Busta Rhymes' right hand man), and various others!

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
Potent, Influential, Motivational, Diverse, Entertaining!

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
Right now I'm really trying to take the show on the road! So I'll be touring for the rest of the year and hopefully I'll get a couple more shows while I'm on the road. The First stop is Anaheim, Ca @ The Press Box. You can check out my other tour dates at StreetsRus.com. By the time this interview is out everything should be on the site!

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Five years from now I see myself Headlining a major tour and establishing myself as a force to be reckoned with in the Hip Hop community. I also see myself doing more for the Haitian communities across the US and Overseas! You know like charity events to help those in need!

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
Inspiration has come from everywhere. I really don't listen to the radio, so most of it comes from within mixed with some Kush! It also has alot to do with the beat I'm working with at the time, I go with the vibe of the track when I write.

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?

I'd have to say both! I like UK artist such as Dizzy Rascal and US artist like Snoop Dogg! It doesn't matter where the artist is from, it matters if the music is good or not.

Q:What Artist do you listen to?

I listen to alot of music online nowadays. I have respect for alot of artist, but I feel most of them are pre-mature. Which makes me lean more towards the artist that paved the way for up and coming Artist such as myself. I'd have to say Busta Rhymes, LL Cool J, Tribe Called Quest, Snoop Dogg, almost everybody from the golden era of Hip Hop (90's)! I definitely can appreciate Wiz Khalifa, Wax and Emo, Odd Future, and a few more artist who have recently started buzzing!

Q:Who influences your music?
More like what influences my music, usually the beat, and whatever emotion I'm feeling at the moment.

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?
A little bit of everything!

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?
StreetsRus@Gmail.com or hit me on Twitter @ItsFevah

Don't forget to check out my live performance @ a stage near you. If you don't see a show near your area contact your local promoters and lets make it happen! Shout out to Low Life, Skam2?, Pone, Psi Yung, Hize Money, V.I.C, Prob Soprano, Cali Classic, and Spliff Star, & Eleete Productions! Salute to Harsh.Tv for the interview!
Yall kno.... It's Fevah!

No comments:

Post a Comment