Thursday 10 November 2011

Exclusive Interview with These Amazing Artist Alaska Mc

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with These Amazing Artist Alaska Mc, We talk Inspiration, Influences, Where we the next 5 years take him and his current music projects a great read.
Enjoy!

ALASKA MC INTERVIEW NOVEMBER 2011


Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?

'Alaska Mc' is the name and entertaining and feeling good is the game.


Q: Describe your Music in 5 words

Freshhh, FUN, Fabulous, FAntastic, Booty Shakin'


Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?

At the moment we are workin on the Alaska MC 2nd single release with the Freestylers
titled 'BOUNCE TO THIS'. We just released a nu tune with Baymont Bross in Spain
titled 'HAVE SOME FUN'. Also up next is a tune & video with Russian Breaks producer
DJ Gira; now that floor stompah tune is called 'HERE TO DANCE'. In the New Year
it's looking to be a full on project with some of my alltime favourite's with Martin Flex,
Deekline and Ed Solo from the UK. All in all there are about four more projects on
the move this next year and trust me when I say they are all dance floor friendly,
bass heavy and funlife feelin!


Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

Well you know...I see us on our 3rd world tour with the whole feel good cru 27 dancers
in all! As one does! I'm into my wellbeing practices so at the moment we are working
on a healthy living and cooking 'FUN>LIFE FEELGOOD' show, due to launch for the
New Year and it would be so fabulous in the next 5 years to have those shows running
in syndication across the globe. I've always spent alot of time in the community training
others using the arts and would love to continue doing so on a global level.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?

WOW! I love this question ... SO yeas, dancers of all sorts are my main inspirations
though I am inspired by music that feels good; I'm truly soft for heavy basslines and
any thing that makes me smile more!

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?

I prefer earth music! LOL!! seriously I luv'em both as they both inspire and require
each other to evolve. My luv goes to all my UK & USA bruvas and sistas!

Q:What Artist do you listen to?

Lately I've just been listening to my music goodies as I gotta stay focused on the
things that feel the best; so a lot of my time I'm listening to instrumentals that are
sent to me though I've always got ideas I'm recording even without the music structure
behind it. Outside of that, you could catch me listening to anything from Skrillex to
the Fall of Troy, Earth Wind and Fire, James Brown, Dir en Grey, L.O.T.S.C., onto
Jam Pony Express.

Q:Who influences your music?

Mostly dancers and the youths influence my music. Its really gotta drop and
feel fun enough to dance to; otherwise it gets no attention from us.

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?

Sporty, Sophisticated, Funky, B.BOY & FUN!


Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?

Peoples can hit me up @
www.clubalaska.co.uk
I'm also on Facebook & Twitter @ALASKAMC
I so do love performing and entertaining people from all walks of life
and myself and my cru are so looking forward to working in the future with
companies, organisations, producers & artists who want to promote having fun,
dancing and feeling good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment