Tuesday 1 November 2011

The Blog HotSpot Episode1--Featuring Jose Rivadulla-Rey

The Blog HotSpot Episode1

Featuring Jose Rivadulla-Rey
Farmboy Records Partner/Producer

Now I would like to introduce you to a very good friend of mine called OB Anyanwu.



A very talented soulful singer but to me OB is firstly a good friend and have known him for many years if you want to read his bio go to www.myspace.com/lyricnation and take a sample of his tracks. His Album Lyric nation Came out several years back but never got the appreciation I know it deserves so we had a little talk and were going to drop it again for 2012 I personally have produced 1track for the first album and 2completed tracks for the second.
Check out OB and keep your eyes peeled.

I don't think there is a person I don't know when it comes to contacts. Some good some not but then again were only human and I can't account for people's actions so here's my business tip for the month. Whoever you want to hire for a job never ever rely on that one person you hired. Always get three. Trust me on this one. Last minute disappointments are what you don't need when you’re working and paying for a project to be completed.

So I guess now its down to me
I've just finished writing a book which is in its proof reading stage ready for 2012 titled my brother’s keeper. I'll give you a proper rundown later or check out my blog.
Finished the No compromise Mixtape which is available now for free also on the blog site
And amongst loads of other things I have 2 short films under my belt and will be making more with a couple of people of whom I will introduce to you later next month. So I guess you have a taste of what I'm about and I hope you enjoyed my first edition.

Dont forget to subscribe to
HarshTv as well as
Joserivadullarey.blogspot.com
and follow me on
Www.Twitter.com/Farmboyrecords
Www.soundcloud.com/Farmboyrecords

peace. Duces up.

No comments:

Post a Comment