Monday 31 October 2011

Harsh.TV Weekly Hotspot Brings you Angie Blue Music

Rebel Song 1 (4).jpg

Hi I'm a London based Artist/Singer Songwriter named Angie Blue, I am delighted to be able to share my creative projects with you. You can join my growing international following by checking out the following links;


facebook


www.facebook.com/music.angieblue


www.facebook.com/art.angieblue


www.facebook.com/poetry.angieblue


myspace


www.myspace.com/angiebluemusic


twitter


www.twitter.com/angiebluemusic


reverbnation


www.reverbnation.com/angiebluemusic






You can also find me in the above sites and more by checking me out at


http://about.me/AngieBlueMusic


I'm looking forward to connecting with you and will bring you news of all my art music and poetry courtesy of Harsh TV. Follow my endeavors to create my own music label and raise funds for an international children's charity.


Find out what it is that inspires my music as each week I talk about a different song. Which song should I talk about next week. Let me know at Harsh TV and I'll get right back to you.


Thanks again Harsharan.


Angie Blue


Angie Blue Music

No comments:

Post a Comment