Friday 14 October 2011

Harsh.TV Does An Exciting & Exclusive Interview with The Very Talented & Lovely Roc Zonte

Crimson rev sharp lightly.JPG attn3.jpgRoc cophat.jpg

Harsh.TV Does An Exciting & Exclusive Interview with The Very Talented & Lovely Roc Zonte, We talk Inspiration, Influences, Fashion Style and Current New Projects with The Beautiful Singer/Songwriter and Guitarist. We told you she was Talented. A Great Interview. Enjoy. x

Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?
I'm a singer/songwriter/guitarist both rhythm and lead. I played all the instruments on the CD except the drums.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
Music is Power Pop Rock. Can't help being a little alternative also, since I play riffs and lead guitar.

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
I am currently working on writing new material for my next CD.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I really hope to see myself gaining momentum with people who love my music. Being able to keep writing songs and playing live and being an inspiration for other musicians.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?

Inspirations come from my life, people I meet and tell me stories about what they have gone thru, everyday living.

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?
the UK music is much more interesting.

Q:What Artist do you listen to?
I listen to everyone, from classical to pop rock.

Q:Who influences your music?

When I first started music it was guitar players such as Jimi Hendrix, U2 (edge), Van Halen. Now that I am a singer also, just great singers who write great hooks. Some DJ's have compared my vocals to Chrissie Hynde from the Pretenders and I consider that the biggest compliment. Which also makes me very nervous because she has a awesome voice!

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?

Edgy, self-styled, individual, glamorous

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?
My website which is http://www.roczonte.com/, facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/doyouroc
linkedin http://www.linkedin.com/in/roczonte
www.RocZonte.com
www.DoYouRoc.com
www.youtube.com/doyouroc
www.facebook.com/doyouroc

www.myspace.com/roczonteunplugged
http://roc-zonte.blogspot.com

"Roc is a ripe edgy songwriter and performer with intuitive talent for communicating her emotions through an absorbing blend of vocal and guitar...she is sure to become one of the most respected guitarists inthe music industry. You'll definitely want to watch this woman's career," observed Femme Fatal

No comments:

Post a Comment