Friday 14 October 2011

Exclusive Interview with the very Talented Quinten John Allister Swartz a.k.a Q.ROCK

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with the very Talented Songwriter and Producer part time actor and entertainer in music Quinten John Allister Swartz a.k.a Q.ROCK, We talk Inspiration, Influences, Fashion Style and Current New Exciting Projects. A Great Read, Enjoy!

S6300539.JPG S6300592.JPG S6300614.JPG

Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?
A. Hi my name is Quinten John Allister Swartz a.k.a Q.ROCK born in a
place called Matroosfontein Cape Town South Africa the music capital
and the 2 older of 3 kids. I'm a songwriter, producer, part time actor
and entertainer in music.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
A. ....BLAZE

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
I'm in studio working on my tour the schools, Malls/ shopping centers
and universities, where I promote my new project called world
Diabetes.....you know music plays a good roll in teaching the youth
about whats hap ping in there life's and I do do clubs, festival and
all there major show...lol I'm not that board...

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
A. At the Grammy Awards best seller of the her with 7millione CDS to
17 CDs a year and best artist of the year with 4 movies behind my
back.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
A. life and the people around me.

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?
A. Both and any country music.

Q:What Artist do you listen to?
A. Damn you got me now.....I listen to all kinds of music and artist.

Q:Who influences your music?
A. The people around me and all these artist music I hear.

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?
A. BLAZE

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?
A. Email: positivepromotions7@gmail.com or qrock@bohegan.com (call)
+27 744594680

I look forward to your reply.
Have a creative day
With warmest regards

QUINTON J A SWARTZ aka Q.ROCK

+27744594608
www.streetlife.co.za
www.vre7.com
YOUTUBE (Mrqrock7)

No comments:

Post a Comment