Saturday 8 January 2011

New year...New wardrobe?

The new year is possibly the best time of year to completely revamp your wardrobe and maybe even your style. The new year sales also make it the perfect time to get hold of any items you were previously lusting for last year. I am currently having a mini wardrobe drama. I recently got rid of my double wardrobe (with full length mirror...*cries*!) and replaced it with a rail. My reasoning behind this? It would help me to see all of my clothes rather than just the clothes recently put back into my wardrobe. Has it worked? In a nutshell...No.

2011 is an important year for many, whatever that reason might be. For me, it is the year I graduate from The London College of Fashion! What I will do with my life, who knows?! What I do know is that I am slowly gravitating to a more mature and "grown-up" style. Instead of my Topshop plaid shirts and star-print dresses, I am totally loving the more simple styles from Zara and H&M.

Here are a few pieces that will get you excited!
*All from ZARA






xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment