Thursday 6 January 2011

How to run a business using a Mobile Phone



Quoting John D Rockefeller, ' I always tried to turn every disaster into an Opportunity'

So when that sad moment came of mourning the life of my battery, knowing that my laptop was only good to me plugged in, defeating it's purpose of being mobile. The only other option being the desktop computer, which is occupied with the sound of future music. When 'Skin Teet Jones' (whom is also my husband, The music producer.http://www.ricoshay.net/ ) is working hard at his craft.
They say a good man never blames his tools, so for me it became my last resort ''The mobile phone'' HTC Desire which has become my computer. I am an optimist and I believe in many rather than few solutions that's why the little device has helped me to update my blogs, check emails, research my projects, network via sociol networking sites and I am even attempting to rebuild the http://www.harsh.tv/harsh/home/home.html website.
Building and running a business on your mobile phone, anyone can do it.
This is just to inspire those who have limited resources, to tell you ''That you can make a lot out of a little''
I would love to hear your inspiring stories, so we can share it with our fellow followers.

Until next time. x

No comments:

Post a Comment