Sunday 12 October 2014

Born To Create



Hello my name is Lanre (Waju Beats) and I am a producer from New York with StreetRacer Productions, and the reason why you are receiving this email is because just like us, you are Born To Create! Most likely you or someone you have worked with in the past has had a need for new, innovation, and creative beats and that is why we are hear to try and help. I understand the beats we produce are not for everyone and our price for beat are not cheap by any means but we share the same passion as you and that is to create!

I dare you to just click on the image or the button below because I am pretty sure that you will hear, see, or even feel something that you like. If you don't, you are free to unsubscribe but my partner and I are here to help in any way we can!

"What are you chasing?" 
Explore Now

No comments:

Post a Comment