Thursday 27 March 2014

Harsh.TV Does an Exclusive interview with - Callum Rafferty



Q: Tell us about who you are & What you do? 
 A: My name is Callum Rafferty and I’m a 16 year old Singer/Songwriter from London.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words 
 A: Meaningful, energetic and enlightens people.

Q: Please give your Fans 3 Fun Facts About you
 A: I like to hang around with friends, watch football and go to as many concerts as possible

Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 
 A: When performing live, I use a loop pedal which enables be to layer different vocal harmonies on top of each other live on the spot.

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? 
A: Yes, I have been writing songs for 3 years and have written over 100 songs.

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? 
A: I am currently working towards an EP, I have written all the songs for it and am about to start recording it in a studio in Brighton.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 
A: In five years, I would like to have done a headline tour and have released an album.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 
A: Inspiration for writing songs comes from things I have experienced as well as things I have seen my friends experience. Musical inspiration comes from listening to a huge variety of genres.

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 
A: I listen to music from both the UK and US but at the moment I tend to listen more to UK

Q:What Artist do you listen to? 
A: I am currently listening to artists such as The 1975, Ed Sheeran and Eminem to name a few.

Q:Who influences your music? 
A: A variety of different people influence my music as I take something from each piece of music and combine them all together.

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? 
A: I would describe my fashion style as quite a vintage ‘look’.

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? 
A: People can connect with me via Facebook/Twitter, which is “Callum Rafferty Music”, and they can find all my music/gigs etc. on my website, www.CallumRaffertyMusic.com


No comments:

Post a Comment