Monday 14 October 2013

HARSH.TV FEATURES ZUBY

Friday 1st November 2013 - Zuby Live in Bournemouth at The Winchester
I expect this may be my last performance in the UK this year and I'm working hard on a new setlist to make sure that it will be my best! If you live in or near Bournemouth then I'd love to see you there. Tickets are selling now so please don't leave it too late... Buy tickets for Zuby Live in Bournemouth - Fri 1st November 2013
Standard (£7) and VIP (£20 - includes a special T-shirt) tickets are available.
Two New Music Videos
Subscribe to 'Planet Zuby' on YouTube and get new videos straight to your feed!
I know what you're thinking... 'didn't this guy just release two music videos last month?' - Yes. But it's now another month so here are two more for your viewing pleasure. If you enjoy them please 'like' them on YouTube and leave a comment.
ZUBY: Bruce Lee (Official Music Video)
zuby: bruce lee (official music video)
SHAODOW FT. ZUBY: Biggest Threat (Official Music Video)
shaodow - biggest threat ft zuby [music video]
Thanks for reading. Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment