Sunday 22 September 2013

LA Music Award nomination for album of the year


It is an exciting time for my music career, as you know I have been making music for many years, this year my debut solo album has been nominated for a 2013 LA Music Awards album of the year, a panel of music industry veterans will be choosing as well as digital fan support, if you can please put in a vote for me, I will truly appreciate it.  My current single from the album "time keeps tickin" has also hit the national charts for 8 consecutive weeks www.digitalradiotracker.com ,
it is available on iTunes and ringtone with iPhone.

 Vote for my album @ www.lamusicawards.net , I am listed under albums of the year in the hot/ac category

Thanks for your support!

Blessings to you, Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment