Saturday 28 September 2013



It is an exciting time for my music career, as you know I have been making music for many years, this year my debut solo album has been nominated for a 2013 LA Music Awards album of the year, a panel of music industry veterans will be choosing as well as digital fan support, if you can please put in a vote for me, I will truly appreciate it.  My current single from the album "time keeps tickin" has also hit the national radio airplay charts for 9 consecutive weeks coming in at #62 this week, check the charts atwww.digitalradiotracker.com ,
"time keeps tickin" is available on iTunes and Ringtone with iPhone, you can also stream it on Spotify, Rhapsody, iHeartRadio, Pandora and many more ...

 Vote for my album @ www.lamusicawards.net , I am listed under albums of the year in the hot/ac category.

Thanks for your believing in my music and supporting!

Bless,

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment