Monday 23 September 2013

Harsh.TV Interviews The Very Talented - ***Jeni Pierce***



Tell us about who you are & What you do? 
I'm Jeni Pierce. I am a pop singer/songwriter. Right now I am currently working on finishing up some music and getting it out for the public to hear. I love feedback from my audience so please listen to my music and let me know how you like it!
Q: Describe your Music in 5 words 
New, Energetic, Empowering, Edgy, Fun! 
Q.Please give your Fans 3 Fun Facts About you
 1 - I love playing tennis, even though I'm really not that great.. (:
2 - I love going to the dentist! (Most people think I'm crazy for that lol)
3 - Winter is my favorite season. I love the holidays and cold weather (: 
Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 
I feel like I have a unique voice and sound. Also I am very passionate about my music and I feel like it reflects in my singing.  

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? 
Sometimes, but I also have some very talented people who often write with me.  
Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? 
I am working on finishing up a few more songs and planning for several  upcoming performances. 
Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 
Hopefully I will have continued to build a successful music career and will be continuing to write and record more music, as well as touring all over the United States.  
Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 
Personal life events and experiences. I feel like it makes a song so much better when I have that emotional connection between me and my music. 
Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 
US Music I guess. 
Q:What Artist do you listen to? 
Honestly I like all different types of music and artists from artists like Jay-Z, to Katy Perry, to Keith Urban. 
Q:Who influences your music? 
I would say my music is mainly influenced by people I interact with in my personal life. 
 Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? 
Eclectic, Edgy, Fun, Creative, Comfortable. 
Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? 
Please contact me through my facebook page or twitter! I love collaborating with other artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment