Monday 2 September 2013

Harsh.TV Features The Very Talented ***Kidd Frankie***



Born and raised in Leesville, Louisiana, hip- hop artist, Kidd Frankie has always been passionate about music at a very young age. Real name, Demetris Burnett has showed tremendous talent when it comes to music. Kidd Frankie has been rapping since the age of 6.  He illustrates his work ethic in his music. Influenced by, rappers Joe Cool, Curren$y, and Smoke DZA  has encouraged him to take music in a more serious manner.
Kidd Frankie is a member of Splash Ent., /  and Founder Of TYP (splashent) started by his business partners, Jon “JT” Williams and Mytarius “337 Mayhem” Thomas. They hope to get involved with other artists by spreading the label of Slash Ent. and TYP  to the world.
“My first memory of music was when I used to rap with my stepdad, old school bass beat instrumentals. The way the bass and the beat sounded together, the melody of it started my vibe on music. I thank my stepdad for introducing the art of music to me,” Burnett stated.
Kidd Frank’s music displays his grind and hard work in a chilled, laid back style. Kidd Frankie’s music is enlightening and inspiring as well. 

Link To Music: http://t.co/B4s1IH3i5W

No comments:

Post a Comment