Monday 2 September 2013

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With ***Kidd Frankie***




Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do? 




Q1: My real name is Demetris Burnett Stage Name Kidd Frankie. Chose The Name Kidd Frankie Really Because I'm A Kidd at Heart and I Liked the Movie "Why Do Fools Fall in Love" character Frankie Lymon. I'm from a small city called Leesville which is in Louisiana. I was Born August 29, 1992 Beautiful Mother Carolnell Walker. Never knew who my father was only heard stories but that’s another story. I have a brother and a sister I love with all my heart! I love my family all I want to do is make them proud! What I do? Well I'm an indie Hip Hop Artist! I love making music it calms me down and just makes me happy. Music is life people love music so that’s where I come in at haha. I'm a big WEED HEAD! Not trying to be a Curren$y or a Wiz Snoop Dogg are none of them I want to be Me even though they influenced me I want to leave my own mark in history! 

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words 

Q2: Deep Thoughts, Inspirational, Cool, Mind Blowing, The Truth!


Q.Please give your Fans 3 Fun Facts About you

Q3: 3 fun facts- I Like playing NBA 2k, Smoking Weed, Watching adult swim 

Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 

Q4: What Makes My Voice Stand Out? Because when I speak you can tell in my hunger than it’s deeper than rap to me! I have a purpose! 

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? 

Q5: Yes I write My Own Material. (My Life) 

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? 

Q6: Recently Just Dropped a Mix tape Called "LIFE" Right now just working on promoting that and working on another mix tape and a couple singles.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 

Q7: I see myself traveling the world letting my voice be heard to the world and enjoying every min with my fam and team! 

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 

Q8: I get my inspiration From The World The Things That Go On And My Family And Friends 

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 

Q9: I rather both! the more the better! It’s all love  

Q:What Artist do you listen to?  

Q10: Curren$y

Q:Who influences your music? 

Q11: Joe Cool, Curren$y, My Mom, My City, My stepdad, 2pac, Biggie, Outkast, Smoke dza, Young Roddy, Wiz Khalifa, just to name a few

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? 

Q12: don’t really need 5 words shit I just like to be comfortable 

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? 

Q13: Either Contact Me on Twitter: @KiddFrankHeaux or My Email: KiddFrankHeaux@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment