Saturday 24 August 2013

Tecno CD with Remix for clubs



Attn: Music lovers 
 WHAZUP RADIO Bring to you fresh vibie,good music with your new Dj Q-ROCKon www.whazup.mobi.com....
  
Hi there everyone hope you doing fine, Cape town is cold, but what can we say ....lol 
I'm doing a show call Pine Apple Wednesday on WHAZUP RADIO www.whazup.mobi.com it's an audio streaming radio and my show starts at night with a mix's for sexy Ladygroove to put everyone in the move lol Afrikaan music I play alot on my show and my fan love it I would like you to mail me the the re-mix's of the album and please feel free to mail me anything you have. We do have a 30mins package for all artist and record companies ho would like to here there artist music on the show ! Yes we will play 30 mins of any artist songs on my show...21h00 Tuned in with Q-ROCK Pine Apple on Wednesdays meet new people and hear new songs.
30 min's slots R600 per week
   30 min's slots $150 dolla's international artist. 
We do voice over if need for all new releases and branding Adds
Please feel free to contact me and tune into my show on Wednesdays at 21h00 www.whazup.mobi.com WHAZUP RADIO.
Regards
Quinten J A Swartz
0744594680
0718858811 whatsaap chat only  

No comments:

Post a Comment