Tuesday 2 July 2013

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Lovely Gillian Gordon




Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do? 
 
I am one the leading downbeat artists and also write and produce music for TV, film and advertising.
 
Q: Describe your Music in 5 words 
 
My music is wellknown as lascivious, mystic funky downbeat.
 
Q.Please give your Fans 3 Fun Facts About you
 
Am - I - Funny? :))
 
Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 
 
I use my voice to speak or make hidden noise. Silently. I don't really sing, eir?
 
Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? 
 
Yes.
 
Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? 
 
I am always into projects for TV. Also I do prepare a new artist album as well as I do check up for co-producers and arranger for some more radio suitable music.
 
Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 
 
Living near Lake Constance / Germany while my music constantly flies around the globe.
 
Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 
 
People. Nature. Good times. Bad times.
 
 
Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 
 
As long as it has groove and style... no preference.
 
Q:What Artist do you listen to? 
 
Different.
 
Q:Who influences your music? 
 
Early funky soul vibes or yes, makers. Maybe Quincy Jones?
 
Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? 
 
Oooph... casual I would say.
 
Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? 
 
Contact me via Harsh TV, a great partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment