Thursday 20 June 2013

To all my Fans & Supporters!!!




To all my Fans & Supporters!!! My goal is to raise $500 to keep "time keeps tickin" on the air by Monday, June 24th, our first campaign has been very successful with 1117 spins up to this week, I raised enough for 4 weeks of airplay ( began 5/26/13) for 600 royalty guaranteed spins, the song has gone far past it, and will continue to do so, there is one week to go in this 4 week run! If you would like to be a part of music history and assist in keeping "time keeps tickin" on the airwaves, expanding into new territories and climbing the charts to #1! PayPal -> annottimusic@sbcglobal.net
I will be happy to send my DRT (digital radio tracker) reports to any one that needs to verify spins and stations.

Check out a local article if interested!


Fans can make a request at these stations!

WDGR - DJ Kelz Tampa, FL - djkelzwdgr@gmail.com
Power 92 Memphis, TN - rolandpower92@gmail.com
Majic 93.3 Denver, CO
Party 105.2 Greensboro, NC
103.1 KISS FM Houston, TX
Star 95.7 FM San Fransico, CA - star957fm@gmail.com

"time keeps tickin" available on iTunes also ringtone for iPhone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment