Monday 3 June 2013

NEW MUSIC - BAIYU ft JERMAINE RILEY - "SKIP A BEAT"



NEW MUSIC: BAIYU “SKIP A BEAT” featuring JERMAINE RILEY
(London, England and New York, USA - June 1st, 2013) Baiyu returns with a summery feel good record “Skip a Beat” featuring the UK’s Superman of R&B Singer/Song Writer / Graphic Designer Jermaine Riley. The record features the slick productions of Grand Staff who are a collective of four producers;  Jared "Jared F" Feldman, Sean "Golden Child" Mangan, Kaleb "KQuick" Rollins, and Marc "Fresh2Def" Soto whose production accolades include; Chris Brown, Fabolous, Jim Jones, Sizzla, Wiz Khalifa, Joe Budden and Ryan Leslie… to name a few.
"Skip a Beat" is a lead single that will be featured on her upcoming full length project that is yet to be titled. This will be her 4th world wide release and 2nd full length project, already slated as being her most robust work to date.
Speaking about “Skip a Beat” Baiyu said:
“I admit that I can be a bit of a control freak sometimes and I'd like to think that I have things together, yet there's a part of me that wants to lose control and give in to love. Being with someone that just takes your breath away makes it feel okay to be a bit clumsy or silly. If skipping a beat makes me trip and fall, at least I know that I'll be falling for someone who's there to catch me :)”
“SKIP A BEAT” AVAILABLE NOW AT:





Represent Me Ltd
W: www.repmeltd.com - website coming soon.
Twitter: @repmeltd

Faron McKenzie, Director
Twitter: @faronmckenzie
Manager: Jermaine Riley


Skip A Beat_TC.JPG
YouTube - Videos from this email

No comments:

Post a Comment