Thursday 27 June 2013

Music Submission (Machete- Save My Soul)


N.I.D. Music Group's recording artist Machete is an emcee located in Southern California's Inland Empire. Bringing a positive message of redemption to the masses, his latest visuals for his song Save My Soul tell the story of a man "at home" in a cemetery- reflecting on life. Shot, directed, and edited by King Dice of Royal Gambling Club in San Bernardino, Ca, this music video marks the first of many off of Machete's debut album Bus Stop Story set to be released in the winter of 2013. 


Twitters: @MoreMachete
             @NIDMusicGroup
             @KingDiceSays
             @RGCMG  


machete.jpg 
Machette- Save My Soul.mp3Machette- Save My Soul.mp3
3564K   Play   Download  
YouTube - Videos from this email

No comments:

Post a Comment