Wednesday 12 June 2013

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Lovely ***Elena Santana***



Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do? 
***** I'm an eclectic artist  who loves Pop ,  Soul, Blues and Hip Hop music, but i'm only starting because for a long time i struggled to succeed in this area but seemed that all doors were locked so i became a teacher, which is very rewarding too, you can give so much of yourself tot he others, when you do it with love, but i cannot deny my first love is and always be music. I believe we are in this world to accomplish a mission, everyone has one.As long you are not doing it, you feel frustrated and depressed.You know you are doing what you were assigned for, when you feel a peace in your heart and a complete joy and gratitude.That's why i know music is my mission, because only music can give me all that. 

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words 
***** My music has always a message, always a message to lift up people, even when i write sad words, even when it seems there's no possible way out.There's always a solution. This is the most important in my music, to help people to find themselves.It's not religious, it's spiritual. With fun and joy or other deep feelings.But never apathic, never with non sense only because the melody is cool. It's appealing, it can be pure or sensual, joyful or sad , but in all these feelings there's beauty and love. Wether it will be pop or soul or R& B or any other kind.

Q.Please give your Fans 3 Fun Facts About you
*****Hahaha, there  are so many but i would reveal soo much of myself. I like to play with my husband, pretending i'm  attacking  him,   like a CIA Agent hero, as "Nikita" for instance, but i always got hurt lol, because he's so strong, he's a professional sportif and i always end up screaming  with  pain and he always end up so scared of hurting me seriously . 
Sometimes i dance Street Dance like crazy, late at night and oftenly being surprised by family members who must think i'm possessed LOL.
I love Fashion and i like to play the Top Models, trying different and crazy outfits in my house and making a Passerelle there. I love to tell jokes and i'm so sorry i cannot express myself so properly and in a funny way in english like i do it in french.By the way, i live in Luxemburg but i'd loved to live in London, if i could.

Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 
***** All i can say is that i sing with my soul.When you give yourself with so much commitment and love , you need to expect awesome things.

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? 
*****Yep, i have my originals, i have a degree in Litterature, which helps a lot and at the age of 16, i won a Litterature Prize.  

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 
***** From things that touched my heart and soul, like children,  or injustice , or  from simple life, from my own couple, from so many things.

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 
***** Definitely UK.The best. 

Q:What Artist do you listen to? 
*****  Arab singers - Amr Diab.
I  love the sound of Rihanna, but  don't like her lyrics, too trash.
Robbie Williams, Leona Lewis, James Blunt.  There's a rapper called "The  Game" which i'm very fond of. So many, so many.

Q:Who influences your music? 
So many. Michael Jackson, Janis Joplin. From my generation, Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, and i LOVE Taio Cruz, which mom is brazilian, he must speak portuguese like me for sure and the best, he lives in London WOW! 

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? 
***** Casual classy, sexy but decent. 

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? 
People can reach me through  you (If you don't mind, of course LOL) or going to my youtube link, and post a comment with their contact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment