Sunday 19 May 2013

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented - John Budden





Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do? 
My name is John Budden and I'm a composer and song writer, originally from Liverpool and now living in Birmingham. I Compose and perform every style, including Rock, Folk, Classical, Blues and anything else I can put my hand too. 


Q: Describe your Music in 5 words 
Original
Meaningful
Emotional
Expressive
Spiritual


Q.Please give your Fans 3 Fun Facts About you
I'm a total history fanatic and can't get enough of Roman and Pre-Roman British history.
I'm an avid collector of antique weapons and spend my weekends hunting treasure to add to my collections.
I've played with Filthy Teddy and a variety of other bands and have also rehearsed and  recorded at MAS studios, where Robert Plant from Led Zepplin is the Patron. 


Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 
I'm not a vocalist but I am an epic song writer and passionate lead guitarist and I've played alongside Patrick Maloney, Gemma Nolan and many other famous artists in England and America. 


Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? 
Yes. All my material is my own. All my songs are copy written and also registered with the Performing Rights Society (PRS) in London. I am a full member of the PRS. My music is written from the heart and very personal, I use it as a way to express myself to the world and to those closest to me. I see my music as an outlet of my soul.

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
I am currently working on some new folk songs, as I feel this traditional form of music is very expressive, humorous and joyful. It's great for enjoying a lazy Sunday afternoon or an open mic night at the pub or just with friends.
I'm also exploring some classical solo compositions, which come from a more eclectic inspiration from my own experiences. 


Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I haven't got a crystal ball. But I'm just going with where life takes me for now, and my music is a big part of that. 


Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
My Mother, who was a professor of music and the Royal College of Music in London. It's always been a part of my life and I feel it's something that was born within me. I feel that music is something inside me, it's brought out when I pick up my guitar and all my feelings flood out into the notes I play. I see my music in colours  and paint my picture of life with music infused with feelings and my soul.


Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 
UK for classic rock bands and US/Canada for classic rock bands such as Rush


Q:What Artist do you listen to? 
Rory Gallagher, The Beatles, Rush and led Zepplin 


Q:Who influences your music? 
Rory Gallagher and my mothers compositions


Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?
Me, myself and I


Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? 
You can contact me via email at johnbudden@hotmail.co.uk
If you're a talented vocalist, please get in touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment