Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
Fun, Crazy, Loud, Sincere, Outrageous! 

Q.Please give your Fans 3 Fun Facts About you
I love to cook, I play piano, and my favorite type of vacation is a 
Caribbean Island get away! 

Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 
I have a very dynamic range because I sing classic pop, dance, 
pop rock and ballads.  
I can sing many different genre's of music depending 
on my mood when I'm writing.

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? 
That's so funny as I was just getting to that!  
Yes, I co-write all of my music from scratch. 

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? 
My single FIGHT was just released, which is the 
Official Remake of The Beastie Boys "Fight For Your Right" 
and the video has just reached 1 million views!  I'm currently in the 
process of writing my EP and planning my International tour.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
In 5 years I plan to have inspired my fans by showing them I never gave up! 
 I plan to have had a successful National and International tour, 
charted on Billboard 
numerous times and won a Grammy! 

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
My inspiration comes from my parents, as they 
introduced me to music as a baby and from then 
on I always knew music would be my life. 

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?
BOTH of course!  I love all cultures and life styles. 
 I think being able to venture into new worlds through music is 
the ultimate experience.  

Q:What Artist do you listen to? 
I listen to so many different artists from different genre's 
depending on my mood and of course, I love the Biebs!

Q:Who influences your music?
I am going through so many experiences as a young 
adult and I feel very blessed that I am able to 
have all of those feelings influence the music I write.  
It's the most amazing outlet anyone could ever ask for!!

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?
Latex, sexy, outgoing, free, tight!

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?