Monday 4 March 2013

Harsh.TV Does an Exclusive Interview with the very Talented - ***Shayna Love***




The Harsh.TV Team
Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?
I’m a musician . I create music that’s meant to touch yours and my heart.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
Honest
Relevant
Relateable
Inspirational
Fun
Q.Please give your Fans 3 Fun Facts About you
I have an obnoxious laugh
I have a puppy named Jada, and two pet rabbits named Bella and Bush.
Favorite color..green
Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 
It’s my voice.

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? 
Yes

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
 “Invitation to my Sanity..”

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 
Well off into my career, touring all over the world.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 
Family, friends..my environment.

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 
I see myself as a world artist; successfully thriving in both markets.

Q:What Artist do you listen to?
 I listen to a variety of artists.. It depends on what I’m feeling that moment, that dictates my preference .

Q:Who influences your music?
 Family, friends and my environment ..*shrugs

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? 
Urban, trendy, city, unique, whimsical

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? Shayna.hospedales@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment