Saturday 9 February 2013

WKB brings up the Temperature with his new Valentine Single Release “Me And My Shawty” (prod by Swiff-D)




Press release:

WKB brings up the Temperature with his new Valentine Single Release  “Me And My Shawty” (prod by Swiff-D)

Upcoming International hip hop artist WKB, also known as Wonderkid Bounce releases his new single’’Me And My Shawty”. 

A smooth rap love song that sets the tone of his new mature and grown sound.WKB infuses some R&B sounds and a 

catchy hook backed up by a female singer.

 

WKB, explains that the song is a tale of sex. The song will attract those who like to have fun between the sheets.

The rapper who is signed to SofreshMusicgroup, worked with producer Swiff-D, who has produced for 50cent, Snoopdogg, 

Bobby Valentino, Pac Div and many more.

 

WKB is gearing up to drop several tracks shortly. Meanwhile Listen to “Me& My Shawty” and

check out the steaming video preview below, wich will be premiered on Valentines day February 14th.
 

WKB Quote: Put my stick on her lips,…maybelline!

 
 
Watch the official video trailer of WKB - Me and My Shawty here:
 
DownloadWKB - Me and My Shawty (Audio) here:
 
 
Social Media:
Follow WKB on Twitter:              @WonderkidBounce
Follow WKB on Instagram:        WKB_
Like WKB on Facebook:            WKB
 
 
WKB -Me & My Shawty(mp3).mp3
From Sofresh musicgroup
Download as MP3

No comments:

Post a Comment