Wednesday 20 February 2013

NEW VIDEO! WKB - Valentine Video Release'' Me And My Shawty'' (prod by. Swiff-D) (NEW VIDEO! WKB the temperature to rise to his new Valentine Video Release'' Me And My Shawty'' (prod by. Swiff-D))




Press Release: 
WKB the temperature to rise to his new Valentine Video Release'' Me And My Shawty'' (prod by. Swiff-D)

Emerging hip hop artist WKB (Dub Kay-Bee), also known as WonderkidBounce, releast today his new video "Me And My Shawty". The song is a smoothe rap track, the tone of his new mature sound transfer with R & B sounds and a catchy chorus.
The story describes the song and video is one of sex and lust. This video will attract people who like to have fun between the sheets. The rapper, who is signed to the label SofreshMusicgroup, worked with the American producer Swiff-D, which has produced tracks for 50cent, Snoop Dogg, Bobby Valentino, Pac Div and more.

WKB is a short-term tracks ready to drop. For his upcoming productions he works with Skinto, producers of Statik Music, Aye! Q and many others.
  
Meanwhile check the steaming video "Me & My Shawty" which premiered today.

WKB Quote: Put my stick on her lips, ... Maybelline!

Watch the video WKB - Me and My Shawty:

DownloadWKB - Me and My Shawty (Audio):


Social Media:
WKB Follow on Twitter:               @ WonderkidBounce
Follow WKB on Instagram:           WKB_
WKB Like on Facebook:           WonderkidBounce


Wkb - Me & My Shawty.mp3
From Sofresh musicgroup
Download as MP3

No comments:

Post a Comment