Friday 18 January 2013

Harsh.TV Features ***J. Shaw***




J. Shaw Bio:
Born in  Queens, NY in 1986, J. Shaw and his parents relocated to  Decatur,  GA  in  the  mid  1980’s, before his parents decided to permanently relocate to Lithonia, GA. “After hearing 2pac’s “I Get Around”, at the age of 7, I knew then I want to be a major contributor to the world of hip hop.  I started taking my craft seriously in 2004 and I’ve been committed ever since.” “My passion for music won’t allow me to be just a local independent artist. “ I want to branch out to become an international artist.  I want to release my own music because I feel the world would be robbed of good music if I didn’t release my music.”   J. Shaw’s music background is personal.  “I like to make music content relatable to the listeners, it involves social conscience, music that makes you feel like you have someone to lean on during your trials and tribulations, and music that makes you go out and have a good time.” “At the end of the day, I can only be ME. I’ve had my share of drama, troubles, and downfalls. You can hear a million No’s but it only takes one Yes, but until then, I’m going to continue to make good music that people can relate to at the end of the day.” At 26 years of age, he's won numerous showcases, launched his imprint label Tuff Tone Records and recorded alongside Khujo Goodie of Goodie Mob. With current plans that include releasing 2 mixtapes, a debut album, and starting his own clothing line within the next year, it’s inevitable that J. Shaw will certainly shine on stage and off.

Links to my music:

No comments:

Post a Comment