Friday 7 December 2012

***Please Show some Love and Support** With A Vote Thank you So Much



As some of you already know,I Michael Annotti was officially nominated for the 2013 Artist in Music Award in the

r&b/soul category, I feel it was due to the dedicated people who voted for me online to be nominated, and want to thank you all who took the ti
me to vote for me!! In early February the Artist in Music Awards will be taking place and I am asking for your positive support once again to help me have a opportunity to perform at the show as well as win in my category r&b/soul. To vote for me, please let your audience know to visit www.aimusicawards.com and put a check next to Michael Annotti in the r&b/soul category.

With gratitude, love & respect always,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment