Tuesday 18 December 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with - Alexander Schadler




Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?

A: Hi guys, my name is Alexander Schädler, I'm a Guitarist and Composer from Germany. I'm working as a live guitarist for different bands and giving guitar-lessons and I'm producing my own music.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words 

A: Funny, different, weird, freakish, independent.

Q.Please give your Fans 3 Fun Facts About you

A: I love Spongebob Squarepants, I hate pink underwear and I think I will
be reborn as a flower.

Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists?

A: Because there are no vocals, it should be no problem :-)

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material?

A: Yeah, I have to get my weird ideas out of my head, but on ‘’Temporaris“, there is some funny cover stuff, too.

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?

A: At the moment I'm working on ideas for a new album, which obviously will be an acoustic album, and I'm writing on teaching material for the Guitar. Don't know if it's gonna be a book or e-book or we will make it available as an online-course, we'll see.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

A: Don't know, hopefully I become a better guitar-player and composer, write lots of songs, make albums and play with other people, that's it.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?

A: Well, there are lots of things that get me inspired. It can be something on TV, a talk with someone, a picture or another song. The point is that I have to get an idea for a story and then I can start writing.

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?

A: I don't care about where music comes from; there are good songs and bad songs on both sides :-) But to answer your question, at the moment I'd rather listen to Russian composers like Shostakovich or Prokofiev.

Q:What Artist do you listen to?

A: That depends on the situation. When I'm driving with my car it's AC/DC, when I'm in a bad mood it's Johnny Cash and when I'm sitting at home and drinking red wine its classical stuff or jazz.

Q:Who influences your music?

A: I think every song I've ever listened to influences me, it's not the artist, it's just the music what it's all about.

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?

A: 1.I  2.wear  3.what  4.feels  5.comfortable :-)

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?

A: You'll find all information you need on my website www.alexanderschaedler.de or on facebook.com/AlexanderSchaedler. Feel free to contact :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment