Tuesday 20 November 2012

Harsh.TV Features - ***AVA LEMERT***




Hi my dear friends! I have been entered into a contest (yes, it's a voting poll) to be the opening act for one of my favorite artists, Mayer Hawthorne in L.A.'s world-famous ROXY. If you are in the L.A. area, if I win, I will have a 10 person guest list I can add you to and boy would I love to see your smiling faces in the crowd. It's really easy, there's two clicks, one on the eventful link below, and then you'll see a big yellow button that says "go" and it will confirm your demand for me (wink) to be the opening act. There are links below to share and spread the word for me, and I need every friend to help me. I am already #22 so I know this can happen, with your wonderful support again, this dream can come true and you would be the dream maker behind it all. Blessings and thanks! <3 Ava

 I was alerted to the fact that there wasn't a link to the ballot, sorry about that!  

The link to cast your vote is: http://eventful.com/competitions/statefarm2012

 when you click on this page, and scroll down to find my name on the ballot (I'm currently at #20) there will be a small yellow "Demand it!" button to the right of AVA LEMERT, please click on it once. Then on the confirmation page that follows,  click on the yellow button that reads "GO" 

 
 
YOUR CHANCE TO OPEN FOR
MAYER HAWTHORNE AT THE ROXY THEATRE
eventful
Ava Lemert
You are now entered for the chance to open for Mayer Hawthorne at
The Roxy Theatre! Wanna get ahead? Check out these tips.
Now That You've Registered, Spread the Word!
Get your friends and family to help you open for Mayer Hawthorne at The Roxy Theatre.
SHARE ON FACEBOOKTWEET THIS DEMANDPOST A WIDGET

No comments:

Post a Comment